KYP will be conducting a KYP Networking Nite on 26th February 2016, 8 pm at Zenith Hotel.
The objectives of having this networking nite are :
- To share the direction of KYP
- To produce competent graduates with solid knowledge of academic /skills complimented with high social and moral values
- To produce balanced muslim graduates with solid academic/skills and Al-Quran recite-abled
- To be an English medium college, thus establishing a multi-ethnic and multi-national college
- To become a college university in 2017 and embark on development plan for university status
- To be a prominent industry-driven higher learning institution in Asia
- To meet up and correlate with school counsellors
- To establish strong ties with the future employers of KYP graduates KYP has established the WOC, pronounced as ‘work’ (World of Career; similar to WOW- World of Work, UK). WOC is set to assist the KYP students for Career Placement, locally and abroad
- To have a person to person interaction with KYP academic & industry partners i.e. UTM, UiTM, International University Malaya Wales, Swinburne University, Salford University, Entrepreneurship Coordinators, etc.
- To convey the KYP entrepreneurship establishment ventures via integrated academic and skills programs
- To establish relationship with professional/business communities
In addition to that, there will be a KYP Networking Nite dialogue session with the invited guests, mainly from the industries, school counselors, KYP alumni & others.The keynote address for the networking nite will be delivered by YB Dato’ Norol Azali Sulaiman, Chairman of State State Health, Human Resources & Special Duties Committee.